First, we will take a look at the features of each of the webpage builder plug-ins and then compare them based on ease of use.
Gutenberg block editor
- It is used to do the following-
- It is used to create pages, posts and web content using a drag-and-drop system.
- You have more than 25+ blocks at t your disposal to create images, text, using buttons and tables.
- You can customize each block as per your requirements or create document wise settings.
- It is also useful for creating the multi-column layout.
- Access to 30 different elements or blocks.
- Access a library of templates for your use.
- You can get a lot more control for spacing, margins, and padding.
- Much more style options for each widget and section.
- It has much more advanced features like maps, accordion tabs, forums, and slides.
- It gives you the ability to design headers and footers and other parts of your site.
- It is a page builder plugin that allows you to do-
- Get access to blocks that are fully customizable for your content.
- Here you get much-advanced options to use for your posts and pages like portfolios, testimonials, maps and forums and counters.
- Divi gives you the option to create multiple columns and complex layouts.
- Use lots of styles and create your module in a customized way.
Ease of use
Gutenberg block editor
The Gutenberg block editor uses an interface that is simple and easy to use. Adding blocks is very easy and so is choosing an element. In case there are multiple blocks you can access each one and make it unique.
Elementor provides a new interface. The most advanced feature over the Gutenberg block editor is you can see a live preview of your webpage on the screen you are working. Her there are more customization options than Gutenberg block editor.
It gives you two different options to create your post or content. First is using the abstract builder where there is a generic block available to you. You can also create your block using the Visual Builder and get a live design preview of your block much like Elementor.
Overall the Gutenberg is a simple interface to create your block while the Elementor is the most intuitive and the Divi is the most flexible to use.
Which one to use?
If you are already working on the Elementor or the Divi you should not change to the Gutenberg because it’s much more basic and has the least features.
But if you are new to this field you can get started using the Gutenberg editor. It’s simple to use and you can create the blocks using a simple drag-and-drop system.
If you require access to more options for font styles and page layouts try using the Elementor or the Divi. Elementor is highly intuitive and user-friendly while Divi is the best if you want more design and layout options.
You can use the Gutenberg block editor for simple day-to-day use but if you require a tool for professional use you can use the Elementor or the Divi.
To know about the latest updates of PHP you can also visit here :
- COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW IS ON GUTENBERG BLOCK EDITOR, ELEMENTOR AND THE DIVI WEBPAGE BUILDER
- HERE’S THE NEW DIVI 4.0 THAT LETS YOU BUILD AND CUSTOMIZE A WEBPAGE AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENTS
- THE TOP 5 WAYS TO COLLECT CUSTOMER FEEDBACK
- Latest Updates of Elementor 3 Page Builder
If you have any questions or queries you may also refer the website link from here
- DROPDOWN MENU NOT BEING DISPLAYED ON THE FIRST CLICK AFTER BEING CREATED DYNAMICALLY
- HOW TO COPY-PASTE HTML TO SUMMER NOTE
- WHY DOES NOT THE ANIMATION SPEED PARAMETER TAKE MY VARIABLE JQUERY
- CANNOT ABLE TO FETCH DATA FROM AJAX TO THE PHP PAGE
- SET DATE AND TIME IN JQUERY DATE AND TIME PICKER WITH SELENIUM