CakePHP 4.2.7 Released
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP
4.2.7. This is a maintenance release for the 4.2 branch that fixes several
community reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 4.2.7. See the changelog for every commit.
- Improved error messages for form protection failures.
- Fixed tuple comparisons dropping their parameter binding types which improves
subquery generation and marshalling _ids with composite primary keys.
- Improved API documentation.
- I18nNumber no longer emits errors in PHP8 when invalid data is formatted.
- Fixed OAuth1 signature comparison failures when consumer keys contain base64
- Reduced output from debug() when objects implement __debugInfo(). Now
only the data from __debugInfo() is exported instead of debug data and all
properties which often led to duplicate output.
- Fixed failing console output assertion when output contained a %s
Contributors to 4.2.7
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Mark Scherer
- Mark Story
- Michael Hoffmann
- Rytis Slatkevičius
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues,
created pull requests or updated the documentation.
Download a packaged release on github.